GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE
These general conditions of use are concluded between:
• the manager of the website, hereinafter referred to as “the Publisher”,
• any person wishing to access the site and its services, hereinafter called “the User”.
Article 1 – Principles
The purpose of these general conditions of use is to provide a legal framework for the use of the mcneil-repiquet.fr site and its services.
The website www.mcneil-repiquet.fr is a service of:
• McNeil Repiquet SARL
• Located at 34 rue Maurice de Broglie, 93600 Aulnay-sous-Bois
• Site URL address: www.mcneil-repiquet.fr
• Email: email@example.com
• Telephone number: 01.48.63.89.80
The general conditions of use must be accepted by any User, and access to the site constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
Article 2 – Evolution and duration of the T & Cs
These general conditions of use are concluded for an indefinite period.
The contract becomes effective with respect to the User from the start of use of the service.
The mcneil-repiquet.fr site reserves the right to modify the clauses of these general conditions of use at any time and without prior notice.
Article 3 – Access to the site
Any User with internet can access the mcneil-repiquet.fr site for free and from anywhere.
The costs incurred by the User to access it (internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not the responsibility of the Publisher.
The site and its various services may be interrupted or suspended by the Publisher, in particular during maintenance, without any obligation to give notice or justiﬁcation.
Article 4 – Responsibilities
The Publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difﬁculty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The equipment used to connect to the site is the sole responsibility of the User who must take all appropriate measures to protect the equipment and data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet.
The user is also solely responsible for the sites and data he consults.
The Publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against the User:
• as a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
• due to non-compliance by the User with these general conditions.
The Publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to the User, to third parties and / or to the User’s equipment as a result of his connection or use of the site and the User waives any action against the Publisher of this fact.
If the Publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure due to the use of the site by the User, he may turn against him to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 5 – Intellectual property
All technical documents, products, photographs, texts, logos, drawings, videos, etc., are subject to copyright and are protected by the Intellectual Property Code.
When they are given to our customers, they remain the exclusive property of the sole holder of the intellectual property rights on these documents, which must be returned to him at his request.
Our customers undertake not to make any use of these documents, likely to infringe the industrial or intellectual property rights of the supplier and undertake not to disclose them to any third party, except with an express prior authorization given by the Publisher.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The setting up by the User of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the Publisher, requested by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify its decision in any way. In the event that the Publisher grants its authorization, it is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation of justi ﬁ cation on the part of the Publisher.
In any case, any link must be removed at the request of the Publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not under the control of the Publisher, who declines all responsibility for their content.
Article 7 – Protection of personal data
The personal data collected on this site are as follows:
• proﬁle: using the services provided on the website allows you to enter a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
• cookies: cookies are used as part of the use of the site. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the website, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
• access and use of the website by the user;
• management of the operation and optimization of the website;
• verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
• prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and management of security incidents;
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
• when the User publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the website;
• if required by law, the website may transmit data to respond to complaints against the website and to comply with administrative and legal procedures;
• if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or legal reorganization procedure, it may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and conﬁdentiality
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address: email@example.com.
• the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
• the right of rectiﬁcation: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
• the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
• the right to limit processing: users can ask the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
• the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
• the right to portability: they can request that the website provide them with the personal data provided to them in order to transmit them to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its website.
The website will also inform users of the modification by e-mail, at least 15 days before the effective date.
If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the option of deleting his account.
Article 8 – Cookies
The mcneil-repiquet.fr site can automatically collect standard information.
All information collected indirectly will only be used to monitor the volume, type and conﬁguration of trafﬁc using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve traffic.
Article 9 – Applicable law
These general conditions of use are subject to the application of French law. If the parties fail to resolve a dispute amicably, the dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the French courts.